Blinding, a gust of air that sweeps you off your feet, or maybe a whirl wind? Well that's what we are all in with the health care reform intuitive. No matter what your political view or opinion is about it, it's here. Like a dust storm, it's whirling around us, unsettling and confusing. If you find yourself in a dust storm, how would you protect yourself from the damage? For me, I would find shelter. That's what we all need to be doing about our health care ... protect yourself from sickness, hospital bills, rising insurance premiums and missing work to minimize the damage. With the new health reform regulations in our midst there's never been a more support to be thinking about adding a work place program.
Don't be left in the dust.
- 53% of all company's in the U.S. already have wellness activities happening right now for their employees?
- The size of the company is not a factor in providing healthy solutions and education for their work force.
- If your company can afford health insurance coverage for your employees, you may not be able to get it. Insurance company's are refusing to provide insurance of many due to their claims are too high?
- It takes 10 years for you do develop symptoms of heart disease, cancer and many chronic diseases? Feeling healthy is not an indicator of "wellness" of a population.
- Healthy lifestyle choices can prevent most cancers, heart attacks, diabetes 80% of the time.
The best protection is disease prevention; wellness.
Your partner in health,
Cindy Cohen RN, BS BA