Did you know the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has launched new work-site wellness tools, guidance and resources to protect your business health?
Five ways CDC helps businesses:
- Rapidly deploys disease detectives, life-saving vaccines and medicines and other support during a health emergency that could disrupt business continuity.
- Provides comprehensive travelers’ health information and advice to help protect U.S. citizens and businesses from diseases and other health risks abroad.
- Advances the Global Health Security Agenda to accelerate progress toward a world safe from disease threats.
- Protects America’s businesses, employees and their families by partnering with others to investigate food borne outbreaks and improve food safety.
- Provides businesses with flu-fighting strategies and resources to help prevent flu in the workplace.
The Centers for Disease and Prevention (CDC) provides a range of resources to help
America’s employers keep their workers healthy, safe and secure.This month the Business Pulse highlights these challenges, as well as CDC solutions, and includes advice from CDC experts.
Your partner in health,
Certified Health Coach